Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweet Sadie

I was flattered when my friend Janie and her husband Robin asked me to share in their daughter's first birthday.
I was entrusted with making the cake!
Is there anything more special than a first birthday?

I was so excited when Janie gave me all the creative freedom I could ask for.
Pink and lime green were her only requests.
Done!

I mulled the design over in my mind for a few weeks...then I got to work.
Here's what I came up with...
~fondant monogram~
~curlicue one and shimmery flower embellishments~


~embossed fondant~
 
You know when you meet someone and you instantly know that they are good people?
Janie and Robin are good people.
People I feel so fortunate to know.
Sadie is a lucky little girl to have such fantastic parents.
Thanks for allowing me to help celebrate Sadie's first birthday!
~theresa~

No comments:

Post a Comment